Tuesday, November 30, 2021

A prayer for our times

Help me see, visualize in the darkness
Let me see stars twinkling through the clouds
Bless me with hearing the fires lifting up lanterns to the sky
I hold a candle burning bright with love

Living in both darkness and light
Often preferring the dark
The brightness gleams still
Even in the darkness, 
Just protected, covered up temporarily

Meet me there where the fires flame
In that sweet moment of dazed trance
Enter the space together with me
As we dance during all phases of the moon

Greet me when your darkness invades you
I will hold your hand, hug you closely
Our broken hearts beating in unison with grief and hope
We bless each other with grace

When the day is done
Our tears having been shed
Enter the dreamworld
Full of light and oh so many textures and tones
Reflecting each of our flames
Mirroring a rainbow full of all colors

No comments:

Post a Comment