Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The Gift of Grace

Seeking and searching

All of my life

Temporarily touching upon

Miracles, death

Rebirth and transformation


Unsettled and restless

Knowing I was missing

Something, I kept exploring

Diving deeply into the oceans

Of Grief, Love, Trauma and such


Spirit guides became possible

Majestic resources for support

The Knowing quantum field

There for the asking 

Just breathe in and out

And notice


The merry-go-round of practices

Healing arts, mystical and spiritual

Methods and techniques

Breathing through and

Burning out from the inside

Surrendering, letting go of

So much that is human


Plants and molecules assisted

Opening up to the expanses of

Wonder and the universe 

The cosmos and being Beloved

Truly feeling unconditionally loved

Finding less to worry about

Diminished anxiety and

Oh so subtly opening up 

To new life

To new ways of being


Contemplating full surrender

Releasing resistances

Learning trust little by little

Letting the ego dissolve

For enough moments to

Relax in the arms and womb of

The Divine Mother

(She on the outside 

Me on the inside)


Consulting with experts

Spending gobs of money

Time and energy

To find The Truth, the Way

The merging between soul

Body and Spirit

Almost there


Suddenly, one day upon awaking

I heard the words I had been hearing

For a few years now:

“We got this, We have you

We have them too.”

As if to say, "you don’t need 

To take care of people anymore

Not your job, our job

Relax and breathe"

What a delight as usual


Then, the words shifted

Offering more clarity than ever before

Instead of those spirit guides

Or Divine Mother

Above my head, independent from me

Looking down upon me and saying

"We got you, we got them too"

They said, “We ARE You. 

You are Love.”


Simultaneous belief and certainty

Wide and wild 

Crystallized gaping awareness

Release of all tension and

Constriction

My heart blew open

My body relaxed

Finally knowing what I have 

Never known before


I am Love

There are no separate entities

Disembodied beings 

Teachers, masters, stars

They are us and we are they

All living in love together

No more duality, just We


As that amazing Gift of Grace

Broke through clearly

I proceeded into my day

Into my physical life

With a new kind of energy

A new kind of trust

Than I have ever 

Experienced before


This miracle happened

This oracle arrived and entered

At the right time

Grace lifted me up

And we will never be

Separate again


(You are Love, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment