Friday, August 21, 2026

Sacred Wisdom

My throat tensing up, constricting

As I read some truths 

About myself

Another person’s words and

Her astrology’s viewpoint.


Can I contain the amazement

The honesty, the recommendations

From another 

About my human life and

About my soul life

My mission and ways of being

And how the two are 

Combined, stirred well

Into a delicious gumbo that

Packs a punch, with a variety of 

Spices and soothing tastes as well?


Adding in some unconscious materials

That alchemize during the cooking along

With some well-known ingredients

Those known parts that beam out always


My cup runneth over


When the rubber meets the road

When we finally hear what we know

When we finally see and then 

Integrate all of these outside truths

Into our beings

Do we come out raw, rare 

Medium or well done?


I may easily know the answer to

That question when I share

These tastes with you

Not for your reaction to me

And who I am but

So, I can hear the words spoken

Out loud, read them on a page

Sing and hum them slowly into being


And, then, and only then

Satisfy my longings to know

Feeling finally in increasing alignment

Satiated with the goodness of 

Sacred Wisdom that I had not

Known in these ways before

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment