Monday, July 4, 2022

Cuddle Puddles

We came. We saw. We cuddled.


Participating in the winnowing work of transformation

Facilitated by our Spirit guides and two shepherds

We jettison from who we are

To who we can be


Part of the journey is challenging

Swimming through robust Resistance 

Until agreeing to Surrender

Part of the journey is Exciting and Ecstatic

The traveling into and through

Other realms

While re-connecting with ourselves

At one with all


Toward the final phase of the process

We cuddle with each other

A pile of passionate creatures

Experiencing deep gratification

Love, peace, grief, joy


Translating the magic

Into human, physical space

Anchoring bliss into our bodies

Claiming the Deep Rest of

The Soul

The Body

The Heart

The Mind (not so much

So lovely when the mind is quieter)


Feeling the vibrations inside myself

Melting and mixing with yours

Soothing and fascinating we

Breathe together


Oh, my! Am I falling in love

With myself or anyone else?

Or with Divine power

The Creatrix

The Redeemer

The Supreme Spirit of all?


One Lamb separates from

The pack of herded Sheep

I feel 

A unique and different style

Of energy penetrating into me 

Or am I projecting?


How do I contain this magic within

Without an outside source to inspire me?

Why not just enjoy

And share?


Holy of Holies

Answer my prayers with 

Delight and sorrow

Sin and Forgiveness

(I am human after all)


Am I just a mother

Just a friend

Just a lover

Just a part of the whole?

Is that just or 

Paradise?


Fear intrudes

Implants itself inside 

The Body

Do I have a Choice?
Or, is some path declared 

By the Divine?

What moves me?


Sound, bass, vibrations

The Beat

Energy, darkness, the Sun

Deep Feeling
What happens after a  

Profound grief, rage, or depression?


I ask the Wild Woman Witch

To convey my options


She beams with great jubilation

(A Sun, herself)

And bellows

“Whatever you choose!”


I choose cuddle puddles

Every now and then


No comments:

Post a Comment