Sunday, July 10, 2022

Longings

 Longings for what exactly?

Longing to be close

But not too close

Longing to be part of

But not responsible to


Longing to be seen

But not always noticed

Longing to have my way

But get along well with others


Longing to feel

But not be flooded

By feelings

Longing to be held

Safely

Longing to be let go of

At times

Longing to let go


Longing to join in

Longing to separate

Longing to rest

But not be too lazy

Longing to connect

And then disconnect

When I want to

Longing to merge

Longing to touch

Longing to sleep

Longing to love 

And be loved


Longing to be private

But be known well by a few
Longing not to compete

But to collaborate

Longing for intimacy

But, not too compromising

Longing to share

On my own terms


Longing for peace 

With adequate stimulation

Longing to be with

Longing to be separate


Longing for home

Longing for peace

Longing for you

Longing for me


Longing to live

Without pain

Longing to die

The same


Maybe I long for

Too much

What if want to

Let go of all my

Longings?

No comments:

Post a Comment