Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Much love at the beach

My childhood legs running on the beach

Scattering sand into fish being grilled

Much fun on the beach


Older, my boyfriend's beach home

Red hot heat

Much love in the dunes

In the water, everywhere


Parents, child, husband at the beach

Year after year, swimming, playing

Much love and family at the beach


Sea creatures, shells

Kelp forests and coral

Each sweetens my heart

Watching videos of them 

Much love in the water


Walking the sands with dogs and husband

Watching amazing herons and dolphins

Much love and wisdom at the beach


Mother Ocean Retreats, January 2023

Ten incredible women diving deeply

Practicing magic

Much love and community at the beach


I want to live at the beach, always have

Now, I explore Mother Earth's soil in town

While I dream about the salty wind

Where I visit every now and then

Much love on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment