Friday, December 1, 2023

Blue Bird-of-Paradise

Blue Bird-of-Paradise
Singing

Life is beautiful in paradise
All you have to do is to
Surrender all you know
Detach from all your attachments
Face the loss of life
As you know it
And let go

No words
Some patterns
Many colors
Ineffable
Curious
Wondering
Floating
Being held
In Sacred Union

No us or them
No me or you
We all together

Melting and morphing
Into one another
Today, I am a black bear
Tomorrow I may be a dandelion
The next day, I don’t know
Who I will be
Or what I will smell like
Or look like
Because none of that
Really matters anyway

Transforming
Aligning
Being guided
And set free

The liquids and gases
Of this earth
Receive us and
Transport us to
We know not where

There we will find
All that we have been
Looking for
That feeling
That ecstasy
That bliss
While we still
Live in these bodies
Of ours
All at the same time

This is the
Blue Bird-of-Paradise
Paradeisos ornis
Paradisornis rudolphi

Join us

No comments:

Post a Comment