Friday, December 15, 2023

The Cosmic Teat

Intentions:

Trust

Surrender

Open 

Receive

Share


I lay on my back

Mouth gaping open

Ready to suckle

A cosmic teat


What dropped in

Was Air

Whooshing

Filling me completely

Nourishing my Body

Heart, Soul 


I thought I had wanted

Something like 

Milk from a 

Mother's breast

Instead the Divine Spirit

Provided me with 

Just what I needed


Air to breathe in

Air to hold me

And lift me up high

Air to surround me

As I float and

Chant songs

That pass through me

From below and above

And all around me


Words were spoken

"You are a channel

A portal

Now start sharing

My news more broadly

More loudly

Than ever before


Let me flow 

Through you"


How do you answer the

Divine Mystery, Great Spirit

The Sacred?


A resounding

“Yes Ma’am!”

No comments:

Post a Comment