Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Sacred Soul Sister

Sacred Soul Sister

In the background

Deep inside, listening


Speaking rarely but

When she does

Take notice!


She fits into a psalm

About leading us beside the still waters

She restoreth our souls


Just like a god or goddess within

She knows us more clearly

Than we know ourselves


Sacred Soul Sister

“Come out and play

Share your messages with me

In Bright Bold Print!”


She demures 

Preferring to speak 

Through creative symbols


“See the bell ringing in the tower

Hear the colors of the parrot

Smell the lusciousness of love


No one is fully alone

I, as your Soul Sister, and

All your spirit guardians live to


Protect, urge, and promise you

That when you connect with us

You will feel more peace than ever before"


“Sign me up!” my ego responds

I would love to get to know you!”

“Then, breathe slowly,” she suggests


And I do

No comments:

Post a Comment