Saturday, January 27, 2024

Your Turn

Momentous Presence enters
Asking to be absorbed
Demanding to be known
Must be some sort of 
Divine Feminine Spirit
She's so ballsy

I allow
I take her in
She wriggles through my every vein
Clearing away calcifications
Throughout the warm blood of
My arteries and capillaries

A twinge when she blasts open
My heart, asking, no, requiring
More openness
More space
As if clearing out a house
Rubbing my nose in the clutter
All the blocks and barricades
Against intimacy
Sweep them out now!
She jets through, a tornado,
Whisking me wide open

Pushy Broad, isn't she?
What other surprises
Does she have in store for me?

Unplug that drain
Let all your long held beliefs and
Patterns flow out every portal
Eyes leaking tears
Uterus bleeding once again
Mucus flowing out of every orifice
The sour smell of sweat on my skin 
Energy clutched inside too long 

Are we done yet?
Not yet, she squeals, and tears into
My guts, jousting and bouncing
Between organs, creating new openings
Virgin valves, oiling all my parts

We are almost done
She speaks, a little breathlessly
Gleaming at me, her almost
Finished product

Here, take this rag, this sanctified cloth
This thread of Love
You do the rest
Stitching together the gashes
The incisions and crevices  
You do the healing

Your turn

No comments:

Post a Comment