Monday, May 25, 2020

Cultivating Kundalini

Flaming inside my lower back
Sacred root chakra,
Tossing my body around
Like a toy shaken by a dog.
Burning my chest and lungs
Burning through and through
Cauterizing every piece
Of my broken heart.
I am restored,
Miraculously reborn
Without scar tissue.

It started with the Rapture
When my old life ended
And my new life began.

Kundalini, a powerful
Coiled snake seductress, 
Sprang to life, shockingly, 
Surprisingly
Blasted through my pelvic area
With such sanctimonious sensations,
Ecstatic pleasure and pain
Bursting hot energy
Like boiling lava, or revving up
Like a bull pawing the ground
Racing to stab the matador

With a sharpened horn.
Not so silently or serenely do these
Clotted roadblocks clear away,
Rotor rootered throughout,
Cleansed for the first time

Perhaps ever. 
Breathing out from my 
Open mouth,
Leaking out some of 
The intensity so as not
To blow out the torch
Of my life in one fatal whoosh.

Divination afoot.

The Breath of Life
Breathes for me
Begs me to open up
Become more alive
Than ever before.

The entire channel shatters
As the sneaky snake 
Smashes through every membrane
Muscle, bone and organ
That stands in Her way.

The gush opens up and
I am for the very first time
Ever
An emptied, flowing channel
Unencumbered by human
Guts or goo, fully open 

To Divine Magic.

Piercing sighing, crying
Laughing at the absurdity
Of all of my former worries
All those attachments to
My body, my ego,
Heaving, letting go,
Finally 
Surrendering.

Released into the
Blackness, untethered from
All I once knew and t
hought
Was real.  
Floating unencumbered
Comforted, blessed.
Only slight fear but real enough:

Will I let go of all human 
Connection one day

Die

Lose all I used to know?

Yes, but, I will also remember and 
Know more than ever before.

We will dance together
In some space or time or
Cloud, in light or darkness
However it looks 

All together, One.

No comments:

Post a Comment